FOODEX SAUDI 2018
17 MAY 2018
Foodex Saudi 2018
We are delighted to invite you to exhibit your products at Foodex Saudi 2018, taking place from 12 – 15 November 2018 at Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, KSA.
The Department of Trade and Industry (the DTI) offers South African manufacturing companies the opportunity to showcase their products at various International trade fairs. In this instance, the scheme which provides funding for successful applicants, is called the Sector Specific Assistance Scheme (SSAS), and Emerging Exporters are encouraged to participate under this scheme.
Companies who meet the criteria set out by the DTI may apply for funding and successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits.
Upfront payment of:
- Exhibition costs
- One economy class return flight ticket
- Accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis.
SANHA will act as project coordinator for this event. SANHA facilitates the application process and provides relevant information in order to make it possible for manufacturers to exhibit at these international exhibitions. If you would like to join the South African National Halaal Authority, please contact 011 870 8000 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THE 25 MAY 2018
About the exhibition:
Foodex Saudi is Saudi Arabia’s Leading International Trade Exhibition 100% dedicated to the food and drink industry. Professional Saudi buyers from the mass distribution, retail, manufacture, and hospitality industry will have the opportunity to source products from over 35 countries, and trade with exhibitors displaying a wide range of global offering of food and drink products and solutions.
Exhibiting Sectors Include:
- Drinks & Beverages
- Chilled, Fresh & Frozen
- Food Technology
- Food Services
- Specialty Products
- Canned & Preserved
- Sweets, Snacks & Bakery
- Meat, Poultry & Game
- Grains & Cereals
- Wholesalers / Importers
- Retailers / Supermarkets
- Food Service Providers
How to apply:
- The qualifying criteria, application form, check list, BBBEE exemption affidavits and information can be found by clicking on the orange underlined words below to open the documents in pdf and word format.
- Qualifying criteria.
- To apply, please complete the SSAS Application Form.
- Use the Check list as a guide to compile the compulsory required documents to accompany your application form.
- According to new rules from the DTI, the submission of a BBBEE certificate OR an affidavit of exemption thereof is required from 1 April 2016. Use the BBBEE information sheet to choose the correct affidavit form for Micro Enterprise or Small and Medium Enterprises .
- In view of the budget, only 20 companies can be accepted on the pavilion. Please note that there is a strict deadline date (12 May 2018) for submitting your application and supporting documents.
- Applications can be couriered to any one of the following addresses:
Solly Mahomedy Mariette van Rooyen
SANHA 4 Witkop Place
4 th Floor, Gem Towers, Faerie Glen
98 Overport Drive Pretoria
4067 Cell: 083 954 8961
Tel: (031) 207 5768